Monday, April 16, 2007

One of those.....


It's just one of those days.
When you'd rather be curled up in bed*** with a good book.
With your cat trying to get your attention by climbing on top of you.
Literally.
And you would get all your cat's fur in your mouth and all other possible irritable areas.
But I'd still prefer it.
Here at work, people try to get on top of you, (not literally though!) and boss you around.
People at work always try to prove something.
And isn't that just so very emphasizingly annoying.

Yes, I would prefer to be curled up in bed.
With my own very bossy, but decidedly cute cat and very excitingly interesting book.

***Incidentally, my bed is more comfortable than my office chair.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

well that is a tough nut to crack...to hop in the bus or just watch selling the tickets...hmmmm
when I become an oldie wrinkly & in the rocking chair & assuming wearing the old diaper again...will I think back of those moments & feel like I wasted alot?
how did the big mouthed man(and others I may add) affect my life then & would he still affect it now?
hmmmmm