Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This is a woman's world........


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
There is nothing that can cheer me up like a pair of shoes.
Ok, there might be SOME things that could cheer me up more, but those are more hard to come by, need time, might not be available or just don't exist.***

High heeled, low heeled, flat, sneakers, sandals, slippers, boots.
Whatever shape or form they come in, I LOVE THEM.
I love the feeling of new leather. The way it feels and the way it smells.
How come there is no perfume that smells like leather does.
We would all wear it you know.
Just to reminisce of when we buy a new pair.

Do I wear all the shoes I have?
Well probably not.
Scientifically speaking, after doing some research the past month, I have now come to the conclusion that I probably only wear 20% of all the shoes I own.
Now why would I then go out and buy more shoes?
Well, that is beyond logic.
Don't try to understand.
It is a vice. One just C A N N O T get rid of.

You could say I am kind of overloaded by my shoes.
But in a good way.
Although that would be a weird thing to say.
If I could take ONE thing with me on a deserted island, I would want to have my one favorite pairs of shoes with me.
Although it would then take a helluva long time to decide which pair is my favorite......
Can I take all of them with me? In my favorite suitcase...?

It's a sickness.
Incurable one.

*** Don't ask me what I am refering to.

No comments: