Friday, November 30, 2007

It's that no-money-no-funny time of the year again!


Yes people....it has come to THAT* time of year.

Did I save up for this time of year?
NO.

Did I at least buy some of the stuff I knew I wanted to get for this or that person when I first thought of it (back in May or whenever it was)?
NO.

Did I not suffer enough from bankruptcy last time around, when I literally had to eat tuna, baked beans and eggs for a whole month**?

Well, apparently NOT.


Yes - it is indeed true.

I am broke, even before I have gotten through buying half of the x-mas presents I am intending to buy.


How very, very inconvenient.


Ok, so at least I have the option of using my smiley-faced credit card?

No, it was maxed out while on summer holiday and has not been paid back ever since, cause of pure and utter procrastination.


Am I in deep shit?
YES.


*x-mas-present-buying-stressful-frenzy
**not necessarily in that order or in that combination for that matter

No comments: